Aug 31, 2009

Lab Safety Letters

Students and Parents,

Below is a link to the pdf of the 2-sided Lab Safety letter that needs to be read and signed before all science students can take part in science labs.  I sent a copy of this home. Students can't be successful in science without taking part in labs, so please get this turned in soon. You can read over and sign the one I sent from school, or you can print this one out and get it to me.  Thanks!
Safety Contract to Print out, Read, and Sign
Here's the same contract in Espanol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryley Stanley - Period 1

Hey Mr. Voelker!
I was wondering why this blog calls our class Physical Science, not General Science?

Mr. Voelker said...

Ryley,

You caught a mistake. Good job! I should have made it General Science. I fixed it now. Thanks!